What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on robertocacciapaglia.com, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your navigation experience as seamless as possible.
How to control cookies
By using our site, you agree to us installing these cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, you can use the dedicated tools of your browser. It should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Further information about cookies can be found at www.youronlinechoices.com. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site.
How to block cookies
You can block some of the cookie. To do so, follow the instructions on the links below:
How to manage your data
Any request can be sent to:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We use your information in a number of different ways. You are not obliged to provide this personal data, but if you don’t provide your personal data, such as a valid email address, you won’t be able to to send messages to our staff or complete an order.
How we use your data
We’ll collect your: name, last name, address, phone and mail.
- To deliver your purchases to you
- To Send you service messages by e-mail such as order updates
- To Provide customer service and support, and handle returns
Keeping your data
We’ll only hold on to your information for as long as you are a customer. If you want us to delete your information, you can contact our team and request to delete all the information we have on you.
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request the correction of inaccurate personal
- The right to request that we delete your data
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator
Roberto Cacciapaglia: email@example.com